The waterproof portable multimeter REVIO has a large multifunctional color display showing the current measured value of pH/ORP/ISE/conductivity/TDS/salinity/DO and temperature or all parameters at once. At the same time, the display shows the time, stability indicator, data storage, calibration information. The device's internal backup memory allows the storage of 10,000 data files (they remain stored even when the device is switched off). Each series of measured data is stored with the corresponding temperature, time and date of measurement (GLP). Data can be downloaded to a computer via USB and Data-Link software.
- menu in Czech language
- multi-parameter measurement – pH, potential in mV (ORP), ISE, conductivity, TDS, salinity, dissolved oxygen and temperature
- easy multipoint calibration using buffers with their automatic recognition (pH and conductivity)
- single point ORP calibration (475 mV)
- storage of up to 10,000 data files with GLP information
- self-diagnostics and automatic shutdown
- waterproof keyboard (IP57)
- communication via USB interface
Water supply and wastewater treatment, aquariums, swimming pools, aqua parks and spa facilities, agricultural and horticultural applications (fish farming, hydroponics, etc.), food industry, pulp and paper industry, energy (boilers, cooling towers), water quality control and ecological studies, school and technology laboratories.
**REVIO complete set includes ** multimeter, sensors ChemFlex S7, CHS CondiGo 30W with temperature sensor and 1 m cable, OXY DO7/3M with 3 m cable, external temperature probe with 3 m cable, pH, conductivity, DO buffers, power adapter, Data-link software, accessories in a case.