OHAUS Incubating Rocking and Waving Shakers are designed to incubate samples from 5°C above ambient to 65°C to provide accurate and repeatable results. Rocking shakers provide a see-saw like motion, while waving shakers offer a smooth, low-foaming threedimensional “wave” motion. All models feature LED displays with touchpad controls. Both models include safety features that protect both the user and samples.
- Electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to 20° while unit is operating
- LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time
- Timer with audible alarm
- Microprocessor Control: The microprocessor control provides tilt adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 20° while unit is operating. Smooth speed control with low speed rocking motion.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Overload Protection: Audible signal will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Timer: Timer will automatically stop rocking motion when timer reaches zero.
- Caution Hot Indicator: Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Polycarbonate Lid: Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
Operating Conditions: Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Applications: Cell cultures, hybridization procedures, and blotting techniques.