S479 SevenExcellence pH/Conductivity/DO KIT
- providing maximum flexibility,regardless of your applicative need. This triple channel instrument allows you to measure pH/mV, rel. mV/ORP, a large variety of conductivity-based measurements (TDS, salinity, resisitivity, conductivity ash) as well as a means to determine dissolved oxygen in samples either using digital or polarographic technology.
- Professional calibration support, incl. automatic calibration with Rondolino sample changer
- Large 7 inch color display and intuitive menu guidance in 10 languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
SevenExcellence™ pH/mV, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen triple channel meter (Instrument with a pH/mV, a conductivity and a DO expansion unit, as well as an InLab® ExpertPro-ISM (pH), an InLab® 731-ISM (conductivity) and an InLab® OptiOx (digital DO) sensors, pH buffers, conductivity standards, and zero-oxygen calibration tablets, and guides to pH, conductivity, and DO measurement)
Included in every SevenExcellence:
- uPlace™ electrode holder with a perfect vertical motion. It can be operated with one hand and used either freestanding or attached to the left or right side of the instrument.
- LabX direct pH PC software for transferring real-time measurement data and archiving your results