Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. (CIL) recognizes the need to provide high-quality internal standards to aid in the development of robust methods suitable for use in exploratory research to clinical care. This diverse catalog of stable isotope-labeled products ranges from small molecule standards to complete proteomic solutions. Products are manufactured and tested to meet the highest quality chemical and isotopic purity specifications commercially available, allowing researchers and clinicians to focus on what really matters – improving patient care.
The advantages of using stable isotopes include:
• Achieve absolute quantitation
• Improve accuracy and precision
• Reduce analytical and technical variation
• Improve method transferability
• Increase identification confidence
Click on the picture to open the brochure.