Новости / Новости в измерения и контроля
We would like to inform you about improvement of Honeywell RAE Systems PID detectors. These are MiniRAE Lite, MiniRAE 3000, ppbRAE 3000 and UltraRAE 3000.
The manufacturer has added a module BLE module (Bluetooth Low Energy) and created an application for smart mobile phones.
You can download the application to your mobile device, where you will go all the measured data online via Ble module. You can take a photo of the measurement location and add it there, and after the measurement, make a note report and email it.
PRECISION DIGITAL MASS FLOW CONTROLLER WITH MULTI-GAS FUNCTIONALITY and MULTI-PARAMETER - MULTI-GAS MASS FLOW METER
- Simultaneously displays Mass Flow, Volumetric Flow, Pressure and Temperature
- Multi-Gas functionality: support for 90 different gases and gas mixes
- Operation of DPC fl ow controllers is based on the measurement of the differential pressure across specially designed restrictor flow elements.
- Flow accuracy: ±(0.5% RD + 0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure conditions after tare
Xgard Bright Detector
- same case as other Xgard
- OLED detectors display showing measured value
- electrical outputs 4 - 20 mA, RS-485 Modbus, HART (optional)
- relay - alarm, error
- 4-wire, addressable (installation cost reduction)
Process sensors CHS
The sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH/ORP measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number, and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control, both in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply versions with a S8 head, a fixed cable with a free end, a K8 or VP connector and a temperature sensor (Pt100 or PT1000).
The probes supplied have different types of glass, suitable for different applications, a special CHROMOLYTE electrolyte designed for the needs of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industry. CHROMOLYTE electrolyte resists sterilization (SIP) and on-site cleaning (CIP) up to 130 ° C and can be used at pressure up to 6 bar.
For a survey of the process sensors, click here.
GT 40 Series (GMI) offers measuring ppm, %LEL, %Vol methane gas as standard, with combinations including O2, CO and H2S.
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’(Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Alkaline or rechargeable battery options
- Charging via simple power cable or docking station
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54
Look at this detector in section Gas measurement.
Plastic submersible armature CHS-WaterDip is designed for the placement process sensors (pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen) with standard body diameter of 12 mm and process thread PG 13.5. The armature is available in various lengths depending on application. It is intended primarily for water supply (water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants), aquaculture (farm ponds) and wherever it is required resistance to aggressive chemicals.
More details are available here: Process armatures.