News / Laboratory news
Myco 5-in-1 solution for on-site detection of up to 5 mycotoxins with one, solvent-free extraction!
Now you are able to quantify up to 5 major mycotoxins in just a few minutes as they following the simple instructions found in the attached flow chart/poster.
We would like to introduce a new powerful pure hydrogen generator from the NM H2 Plus series.
- 1350 ml/min
- unique patented automatic drying system
- maintenance-free system
You can find an overview of gas generators here.
pH sensors CHS
The Sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control - in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply sensors with S7 head, or a fixed cable with BNC or DIN connectors, and a temperature sensor version (NTC 30kΩ) .
Design of sensors
- All sensors have a printed name, serial number, batch number and operating temperature on the body.
- • Green Inner Buffer Enables Visual Control of pH FlaskpH flasks
- probes come with storage solution and cap
- easy removal of the cap by unscrewing, safe sealing of he cap
- good seal between probe head and cable meets IP68
For a survey of the pH of laboratory probes, click here.
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
We are pleased to introduce new portable instrument developed for dissolved oxygen measurement OXY70 using new optical DO sensor.
- Temperature and barometric pressure compensation
- Simultaneous display of DO and temperature
- GLP data logger
- IP57 protection
- Backlight display
Contact us for further information.
AirChek Touch personal sampling pump is intended for use in industrial hygiene monitoring.
- Extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min (5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter Multi-tube sampling in low flow mode)
- Color touch screen navigation, easy programming
- Continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling
- Hands-free CalChek® calibration
- High back pressure compensation
- Powerful Li-Ion battery for long run times
- Corrects flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Screen protection and security - Ultra quiet - New DataTrac® Pro PC Software for easy pump and data management
Mettler Toledo offers desktop laboratory instruments for measuring physical properties (pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, ...). In our offer you can now find two interesting series of these devices: SevenExcellence and SevenCompact.
- If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
We added new Bruker brochures with Triple quadrupole system. Click here to download them.
Hamilton introduces a new headspace syringe featuring a unique Glue-Free (GF) needle attachment in combination with the well-known High Dynamic (HD) plunger designed specifically for PAL COMBI–xt Headspace Autosamplers.
Benefits of Hamilton HDHT headspace syringes
- Glue-Free needle attachment is chemically inert, eliminating detached needles due to contact with organic, and chlorinated solvents
- Glue-Free needle attachment minimizesghost peaks
- Temperature stability up to 200°C means a wider range of sample components can be analyzed
- Patented spring-in-plunger design creates a dynamic seal between the plunger tip and the inside of the glass barrel for leak-free operation
Argo Lab ultrasonic cleaner baths with housing made of top quality stainless steel. Timer for countdown and
built-in heating to 60°C for DU series and 80°C for AU series.
DU series with digital controller and display with indication of actual and setting temperature (no mod. DU-06),
timer and ultrasonic power control (no mod. DU-06).
AU series with analogic control for temperature and timer. AU-450 for degassing of HPLC solvents and the
processing of samples, with holder SS-200 for sieve cleaning.