News / Laboratory news
The TSI Quest™ Edge 4+ Noise Dosimeter allows users to monitor personal noise exposure levels in real-time with a mobile application. The ability to monitor from a safe distance allows workers to continue tasks, without interruption.
The Edge 4+ Personal Noise Dosimeters are powerful and intuitive instruments designed for identifying hearing loss threats in all environments.
- Bluetooth option syncs to the Edge 4+ mobile app for total management of the dosimeter
- Compact, 3-ounce (85 grams) unit mounts easily to the shoulder
- Large color OLED display for easy reading
- LED dose indicator flashes when dose level has been exceeded
- Equipped with two independent dosimeters that can simultaneously measure against separate industry standards
- Configurable auto display shut off for increased battery life
We would like to introduce new radiello products from Restek for pasive air sampling. These samplers are a reliable, cost-effective alternative that offers both high sensibility for low-level detection in short sampling periods, as well as higher capacity so accurate results can be obtained over longer samples times. These air samplers are available for a wide range of chemical classes, so the choice of sampling material can be tailored to specific applications.
If you need more technical details for Radiello: https://www.restek.com/pdfs/radiello-manual.pdf
Product Page: https://www.restek.com/pdfs/GNSS2960-UNV.pdf
Myco 5-in-1 solution for on-site detection of up to 5 mycotoxins with one, solvent-free extraction!
Now you are able to quantify up to 5 major mycotoxins in just a few minutes as they following the simple instructions found in the attached flow chart/poster.
We would like to introduce a new powerful pure hydrogen generator from the NM H2 Plus series.
- 1350 ml/min
- unique patented automatic drying system
- maintenance-free system
You can find an overview of gas generators here.
pH sensors CHS
The Sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control - in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply sensors with S7 head, or a fixed cable with BNC or DIN connectors, and a temperature sensor version (NTC 30kΩ) .
Design of sensors
- All sensors have a printed name, serial number, batch number and operating temperature on the body.
- • Green Inner Buffer Enables Visual Control of pH FlaskpH flasks
- probes come with storage solution and cap
- easy removal of the cap by unscrewing, safe sealing of he cap
- good seal between probe head and cable meets IP68
For a survey of the pH of laboratory probes, click here.
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
We are pleased to introduce new portable instrument developed for dissolved oxygen measurement OXY70 using new optical DO sensor.
- Temperature and barometric pressure compensation
- Simultaneous display of DO and temperature
- GLP data logger
- IP57 protection
- Backlight display
Contact us for further information.
AirChek Touch personal sampling pump is intended for use in industrial hygiene monitoring.
- Extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min (5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter Multi-tube sampling in low flow mode)
- Color touch screen navigation, easy programming
- Continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling
- Hands-free CalChek® calibration
- High back pressure compensation
- Powerful Li-Ion battery for long run times
- Corrects flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Screen protection and security - Ultra quiet - New DataTrac® Pro PC Software for easy pump and data management
Mettler Toledo offers desktop laboratory instruments for measuring physical properties (pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, ...). In our offer you can now find two interesting series of these devices: SevenExcellence and SevenCompact.
- If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
We added new Bruker brochures with Triple quadrupole system. Click here to download them.