News / Laboratory news
The new Pioneer PX series has expanded its base with scales weighing 620 g and 6,200 g.
Models with internal calibration PX623 and PX6202 and external calibration PX623/E and PX6202/E will be available. Models with EC type-approval (EC-Type Approval) will not be available for this capacity.
Coming soon on our website.
We would like to inform you that as of May 3, 2021, the scale manufacturer Ohaus has terminated service support for the old series of Pioneer (PA) and Pioneer Plus scales (PA with backlit LCD display).
This means that no spare parts such as display, sensor will be available. and more.
We have a new brochur dedicated to cannabis testing. Click on th picture to dispaly it.
New Chek-Mate calibrators not only for Airchek sampling pumps, We have two models:
- 20 - 500 ml/min
- 500 - 5000 ml/min
- NEW MODEL 5 - 30 l/min (model 375-50300)
Top reason why to buy this model:
- moderne, precise and easy to operate flowmetr - only one button
- Calcheck connection available
- built in sensor to adjust for changes temperature and atmospheric pressure
- continously updatet display
- lightweight, small and easy to operate
- 9 V battery operation
- no moving parts, use in any direction
- internal filters protects component from dust
Like ARION is one of the latest objects found in the space, so it also is workhorse for your application. Explore new line of HPLC columns ARION^®. What new bring this column to you?
- Strict quality control of alkaline and heave metals content during silica gel production process
- Narrow particle size and pore size distribution
- Unique production process ensuring high lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Good stability at higher temperatures
Main particle characteristics:
- The highest proximity to the circle
- Unique surface smoothness
- Tight particle size distribution
- No broken particles
- No presence of clustered particles
- No “Moon craters or mountains”
SEM picture fo Arion particle:
Detailed information are available at www.arionchromatography.com.
We present you a novelty in our product line of the CHS UVSens photometer for measuring BOD, COD, TOC and DOC. The device measures absorbance / transmittance, uses no chemicals and has 2 measurement variants:
- using a cuvette
- with an external probe.
It is equipped with Czech for easier orientation in the menu. You can find more information in our products.
We introduced new CHS conductivity sensors for portable and laboratory meters.
- CHS CondiGO 30W
- CHS CondiLab 22P
- CHS Condilab 50R
- CHS CondiLab 40L
More information to CHS conductivity sensors are available here.
We are pleased to inform you about the launch of two new FLAS systems:
The brochure can be downloaded here.