News / Laboratory news
New Chek-Mate calibrators not only for Airchek sampling pumps, We have two models:
- 20 - 500 ml/min
- 500 - 5000 ml/min
Top reason why to buy this model:
- moderne, precise and easy to operate flowmetr - only one button
- Calcheck connection available
- built in sensor to adjust for changes temperature and atmospheric pressure
- continously updatet display
- lightweight, small and easy to operate
- 9 V battery operation
- no moving parts, use in any direction
- internal filters protects component from dust
We would like to introduce a new powerful pure hydrogen generator from the NM H2 Plus series.
- 1350 ml/min
- unique patented automatic drying system
- maintenance-free system
You can find an overview of gas generators here.
pH sensors CHS
The Sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control - in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply sensors with S7 head, or a fixed cable with BNC or DIN connectors, and a temperature sensor version (NTC 30kΩ) .
Design of sensors
- All sensors have a printed name, serial number, batch number and operating temperature on the body.
- • Green Inner Buffer Enables Visual Control of pH FlaskpH flasks
- probes come with storage solution and cap
- easy removal of the cap by unscrewing, safe sealing of he cap
- good seal between probe head and cable meets IP68
For a survey of the pH of laboratory probes, click here.
UHPLC Fingertight Fittings
- Connections in a CLICK
- No Tools Required
- Zero Dead-Volume Connection
- Torque Limiting Technology
- UHPLC and HPLC Compatibility
Click here to see more information.
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
We are pleased to introduce new portable instrument developed for dissolved oxygen measurement OXY70 using new optical DO sensor.
- Temperature and barometric pressure compensation
- Simultaneous display of DO and temperature
- GLP data logger
- IP57 protection
- Backlight display
Contact us for further information.
AirChek Touch personal sampling pump is intended for use in industrial hygiene monitoring.
- Extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min (5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter Multi-tube sampling in low flow mode)
- Color touch screen navigation, easy programming
- Continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling
- Hands-free CalChek® calibration
- High back pressure compensation
- Powerful Li-Ion battery for long run times
- Corrects flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Screen protection and security - Ultra quiet - New DataTrac® Pro PC Software for easy pump and data management
Mettler Toledo offers desktop laboratory instruments for measuring physical properties (pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, ...). In our offer you can now find two interesting series of these devices: SevenExcellence and SevenCompact.
- If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
We added new Bruker brochures with Triple quadrupole system. Click here to download them.
Phenomenex launched Luna HPLC columns more than 20 ago. Since this time Luna became one of the most popular and respected brands in the area of HPLC.
Now new Luna Omega C18 comes and offers 1.6 µm particels for use in UHPLC instruments. Chromservis offers supplementary UHPLC fully porous columns together with proven core-shell technology - Kinetex HPLC/UHPLC columns. Click at the picture to know more.