News / Measurement and Control News / Gas detection news
We would like to inform you about improvement of Honeywell RAE Systems PID detectors. These are MiniRAE Lite, MiniRAE 3000, ppbRAE 3000 and UltraRAE 3000.
The manufacturer has added a module BLE module (Bluetooth Low Energy) and created an application for smart mobile phones.
You can download the application to your mobile device, where you will go all the measured data online via Ble module. You can take a photo of the measurement location and add it there, and after the measurement, make a note report and email it.
Xgard Bright Detector
- same case as other Xgard
- OLED detectors display showing measured value
- electrical outputs 4 - 20 mA, RS-485 Modbus, HART (optional)
- relay - alarm, error
- 4-wire, addressable (installation cost reduction)
GT 40 Series (GMI) offers measuring ppm, %LEL, %Vol methane gas as standard, with combinations including O2, CO and H2S.
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’(Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Alkaline or rechargeable battery options
- Charging via simple power cable or docking station
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54
Look at this detector in section Gas measurement.
Copyright © CHROMSERVIS s.r.o., Jakobiho 327, CZ-109 00 Praha 10 ~ Tel: +420 274 021 211 ~ Znalostní databáze ~ e-shop od MyWebdesign.cz