News / Laboratory news / Chromatography
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
25.05.16Bruker - new EVOQ brochures
We added new Bruker brochures with Triple quadrupole system. Click here to download them.
13.04.16New Luna Omega
Phenomenex launched Luna HPLC columns more than 20 ago. Since this time Luna became one of the most popular and respected brands in the area of HPLC.
Now new Luna Omega C18 comes and offers 1.6 µm particels for use in UHPLC instruments. Chromservis offers supplementary UHPLC fully porous columns together with proven core-shell technology - Kinetex HPLC/UHPLC columns. Click at the picture to know more.
KromaClone™ is new HPLC column, which can replace Kromasil® HPLC column.
- Guaranteed* direct replacement to Kromasil® based columns
- Significant cost savings
20.11.15Sky Liners Guarantee
Exceptionally inert Sky® inlet liners with state-of-the-art deactivation improve trace-level analysis — and now come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
More details are available True Blue Performance.
19.10.15Hamilton HDHT syringes
Hamilton introduces a new headspace syringe featuring a unique Glue-Free (GF) needle attachment in combination with the well-known High Dynamic (HD) plunger designed specifically for PAL COMBI–xt Headspace Autosamplers.
Benefits of Hamilton HDHT headspace syringes
- Glue-Free needle attachment is chemically inert, eliminating detached needles due to contact with organic, and chlorinated solvents
- Glue-Free needle attachment minimizesghost peaks
- Temperature stability up to 200°C means a wider range of sample components can be analyzed
- Patented spring-in-plunger design creates a dynamic seal between the plunger tip and the inside of the glass barrel for leak-free operation
15.04.15NEW Rxi®-1301Sil MS Columns
Cyano-based 1301 columns are general use GC columns that are well suited for the analysis of solvents across a range of volatilities. The cyano stationary phase provides more retention of polar compounds than a 5-type column; however, cyano-based stationary phases are prone to high bleed and poor robustness, limiting their utility. The new Rxi®-1301Sil MS column from Restek is a silarylene-based cyano stationary phase that not only offers the column selectivity needed for analyzing less volatile compounds, but also provides stable column chemistry which results in lower column bleed and improved robustness
- Highest thermal stability in the industry ensures dependable, accurate MS results and increased uptime.
- Stabilized cyano phase selectivity improves the performance of existing methods. Ideal for solvents, glycols, and other polar compounds.
- Rigorous QC testing ensures inertness and accurate, reliable data for multiple compound classes.
- Maximum temperature: up to 320°C
Have you already tried EZGC Chromatography modeler by Restek? This tool is the easiest way to jump-start your method development! Just put your compound name and search fro suitable capillary colum. You either can use this tool online at the manufacturer's website or you can download the applicattion to your desktop. Visit the website here.
Phenomenex is launching a new extraction products. SLE (Simplified Liquid Extraction) is a technique that streamlines the extraction of complex samples with synthetic diatomaceous earth.Synthetic diatomaceous earth, unlike natural material, has an advantage that it consists of relatively symmetrical particles with characteristics ensuring repeatability of behavior during extraction.
Request more information here.
If you like to download the catalogue, click here.