News / Laboratory news
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
We are pleased to introduce new portable instrument developed for dissolved oxygen measurement OXY70 using new optical DO sensor.
- Temperature and barometric pressure compensation
- Simultaneous display of DO and temperature
- GLP data logger
- IP57 protection
- Backlight display
Contact us for further information.
AirChek Touch personal sampling pump is intended for use in industrial hygiene monitoring.
- Extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min (5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter Multi-tube sampling in low flow mode)
- Color touch screen navigation, easy programming
- Continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling
- Hands-free CalChek® calibration
- High back pressure compensation
- Powerful Li-Ion battery for long run times
- Corrects flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Screen protection and security - Ultra quiet - New DataTrac® Pro PC Software for easy pump and data management
Mettler Toledo offers desktop laboratory instruments for measuring physical properties (pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, ...). In our offer you can now find two interesting series of these devices: SevenExcellence and SevenCompact.
- If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
We added new Bruker brochures with Triple quadrupole system. Click here to download them.
Phenomenex launched Luna HPLC columns more than 20 ago. Since this time Luna became one of the most popular and respected brands in the area of HPLC.
Now new Luna Omega C18 comes and offers 1.6 µm particels for use in UHPLC instruments. Chromservis offers supplementary UHPLC fully porous columns together with proven core-shell technology - Kinetex HPLC/UHPLC columns. Click at the picture to know more.
KromaClone™ is new HPLC column, which can replace Kromasil® HPLC column.
- Guaranteed* direct replacement to Kromasil® based columns
- Significant cost savings
Hamilton introduces a new headspace syringe featuring a unique Glue-Free (GF) needle attachment in combination with the well-known High Dynamic (HD) plunger designed specifically for PAL COMBI–xt Headspace Autosamplers.
Benefits of Hamilton HDHT headspace syringes
- Glue-Free needle attachment is chemically inert, eliminating detached needles due to contact with organic, and chlorinated solvents
- Glue-Free needle attachment minimizesghost peaks
- Temperature stability up to 200°C means a wider range of sample components can be analyzed
- Patented spring-in-plunger design creates a dynamic seal between the plunger tip and the inside of the glass barrel for leak-free operation
Argo Lab ultrasonic cleaner baths with housing made of top quality stainless steel. Timer for countdown and
built-in heating to 60°C for DU series and 80°C for AU series.
DU series with digital controller and display with indication of actual and setting temperature (no mod. DU-06),
timer and ultrasonic power control (no mod. DU-06).
AU series with analogic control for temperature and timer. AU-450 for degassing of HPLC solvents and the
processing of samples, with holder SS-200 for sieve cleaning.
Cyano-based 1301 columns are general use GC columns that are well suited for the analysis of solvents across a range of volatilities. The cyano stationary phase provides more retention of polar compounds than a 5-type column; however, cyano-based stationary phases are prone to high bleed and poor robustness, limiting their utility. The new Rxi®-1301Sil MS column from Restek is a silarylene-based cyano stationary phase that not only offers the column selectivity needed for analyzing less volatile compounds, but also provides stable column chemistry which results in lower column bleed and improved robustness
- Highest thermal stability in the industry ensures dependable, accurate MS results and increased uptime.
- Stabilized cyano phase selectivity improves the performance of existing methods. Ideal for solvents, glycols, and other polar compounds.
- Rigorous QC testing ensures inertness and accurate, reliable data for multiple compound classes.
- Maximum temperature: up to 320°C