Thermal conductivity is a basic property of gases that relates to their ability to conduct heat. Good conductors of heat, such as H2 and He, have a high thermal conductivity whereas poor conductors of heat, such as CO2 and Ar, have low values. This ability to conduct heat forms the basis of detection.
The Series 2000 of Thermal Conductivity Analyzers is comprised of versatile, microprocessor based instruments for measuring:
- The concentration of one gas in a mixture of two gases
- The concentration of a gas in a mixture of background gases
- The purity of a sample steam containing a single impurity or a mixture of impurities
- Gas mixture blending
- Breathable diving gases
- Calibration gas blends
- Specialty gas cylinders for SF6, laser gas mixtures, etc.
- H2 purity monitoring in recycle gas streams
- Redesulfurization process
- H2 reformer process
- Hydrogen purity analysis of purge cooling gas in the turbine generator housing to detect possible seal leaks
- Hydrogen detection in the Containment Building in the event of a loss of coolant accident
Datasheet in pdf can be found at this link https://www.chromservis.eu/…as-detection.