The TSI Quest™ Edge 4+ Noise Dosimeter allows users to monitor personal noise exposure levels in real-time with a mobile application. The ability to monitor from a safe distance allows workers to continue tasks, without interruption.
The Edge 4+ Personal Noise Dosimeters are powerful and intuitive instruments designed for identifying hearing loss threats in all environments.
- Bluetooth option syncs to the Edge 4+ mobile app for total management of the dosimeter
- Compact, 3-ounce (85 grams) unit mounts easily to the shoulder
- Large color OLED display for easy reading
- LED dose indicator flashes when dose level has been exceeded
- Equipped with two independent dosimeters that can simultaneously measure against separate industry standards
- Configurable auto display shut off for increased battery life
PRECISION DIGITAL MASS FLOW CONTROLLER WITH MULTI-GAS FUNCTIONALITY and MULTI-PARAMETER - MULTI-GAS MASS FLOW METER
- Simultaneously displays Mass Flow, Volumetric Flow, Pressure and Temperature
- Multi-Gas functionality: support for 90 different gases and gas mixes
- Operation of DPC fl ow controllers is based on the measurement of the differential pressure across specially designed restrictor flow elements.
- Flow accuracy: ±(0.5% RD + 0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure conditions after tare
We would like to introduce new radiello products from Restek for pasive air sampling. These samplers are a reliable, cost-effective alternative that offers both high sensibility for low-level detection in short sampling periods, as well as higher capacity so accurate results can be obtained over longer samples times. These air samplers are available for a wide range of chemical classes, so the choice of sampling material can be tailored to specific applications.
If you need more technical details for Radiello: https://www.restek.com/pdfs/radiello-manual.pdf
Product Page: https://www.restek.com/pdfs/GNSS2960-UNV.pdf
Myco 5-in-1 solution for on-site detection of up to 5 mycotoxins with one, solvent-free extraction!
Now you are able to quantify up to 5 major mycotoxins in just a few minutes as they following the simple instructions found in the attached flow chart/poster.
We would like to introduce a new powerful pure hydrogen generator from the NM H2 Plus series.
- 1350 ml/min
- unique patented automatic drying system
- maintenance-free system
You can find an overview of gas generators here.
Xgard Bright Detector
- same case as other Xgard
- OLED detectors display showing measured value
- electrical outputs 4 - 20 mA, RS-485 Modbus, HART (optional)
- relay - alarm, error
- 4-wire, addressable (installation cost reduction)
Process sensors CHS
The sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH/ORP measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number, and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control, both in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply versions with a S8 head, a fixed cable with a free end, a K8 or VP connector and a temperature sensor (Pt100 or PT1000).
The probes supplied have different types of glass, suitable for different applications, a special CHROMOLYTE electrolyte designed for the needs of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industry. CHROMOLYTE electrolyte resists sterilization (SIP) and on-site cleaning (CIP) up to 130 ° C and can be used at pressure up to 6 bar.
For a survey of the process sensors, click here.
pH sensors CHS
The Sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control - in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply sensors with S7 head, or a fixed cable with BNC or DIN connectors, and a temperature sensor version (NTC 30kΩ) .
Design of sensors
- All sensors have a printed name, serial number, batch number and operating temperature on the body.
- • Green Inner Buffer Enables Visual Control of pH FlaskpH flasks
- probes come with storage solution and cap
- easy removal of the cap by unscrewing, safe sealing of he cap
- good seal between probe head and cable meets IP68
For a survey of the pH of laboratory probes, click here.
GT 40 Series (GMI) offers measuring ppm, %LEL, %Vol methane gas as standard, with combinations including O2, CO and H2S.
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’(Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Alkaline or rechargeable battery options
- Charging via simple power cable or docking station
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54
Look at this detector in section Gas measurement.
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.