Process sensors CHS
The sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH/ORP measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number, and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control, both in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply versions with a S8 head, a fixed cable with a free end, a K8 or VP connector and a temperature sensor (Pt100 or PT1000).
The probes supplied have different types of glass, suitable for different applications, a special CHROMOLYTE electrolyte designed for the needs of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industry. CHROMOLYTE electrolyte resists sterilization (SIP) and on-site cleaning (CIP) up to 130 ° C and can be used at pressure up to 6 bar.
For a survey of the process sensors, click here.
pH sensors CHS
The Sensors CHS are electrochemical sensors manufactured in Switzerland for pH measurement of various media. Each sensor has a name, serial number, batch number and temperature range on its body. All sensors are subject to double quality control - in the factory and before receiving the Chromservis s.r.o. QC certificate is issued to the sensors based on visual inspection and response control by certified buffer.
We manufacture sensor and modify the offer according to current customer requirements. We supply sensors with S7 head, or a fixed cable with BNC or DIN connectors, and a temperature sensor version (NTC 30kΩ) .
Design of sensors
- All sensors have a printed name, serial number, batch number and operating temperature on the body.
- • Green Inner Buffer Enables Visual Control of pH FlaskpH flasks
- probes come with storage solution and cap
- easy removal of the cap by unscrewing, safe sealing of he cap
- good seal between probe head and cable meets IP68
For a survey of the pH of laboratory probes, click here.
UHPLC Fingertight Fittings
- Connections in a CLICK
- No Tools Required
- Zero Dead-Volume Connection
- Torque Limiting Technology
- UHPLC and HPLC Compatibility
Click here to see more information.
GT 40 Series (GMI) offers measuring ppm, %LEL, %Vol methane gas as standard, with combinations including O2, CO and H2S.
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’(Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Alkaline or rechargeable battery options
- Charging via simple power cable or docking station
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54
Look at this detector in section Gas measurement.
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) fibers and Arrows are used to extract organic compounds from solid, liquid, and vapor matrices onto a stationary phase that is bonded to a fused silica fiber or to a stainless steel tube, respectively. New Restek PAL SPME Arrows have several advantages over traditional SPME fibers, in that Restek PAL SPME Arrows have larger stationary phase volumes and greater mechanical stability.
Ask for more information.
We are pleased to introduce new portable instrument developed for dissolved oxygen measurement OXY70 using new optical DO sensor.
- Temperature and barometric pressure compensation
- Simultaneous display of DO and temperature
- GLP data logger
- IP57 protection
- Backlight display
Contact us for further information.