S900 SevenExcellence™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Basic
The S900 SevenExcellence DO meter allows users to determine dissolved oxygen content in samples using METTLER TOLEDO's new InLab® OptiOx digital dissolved oxygen sensors. Combined with the InLab® OptiOx, the S900 instrument is also able to allow the determination of biochemcial oxygen demand.
This single channel instrument is modularly expandable with additional measurement parameters at any time|
- Professional calibration support, incl. automatic calibration with Rondolino sample changer
- Large 7 inch color display and intuitive menu guidance in 10 languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
Professional, yet intuitive instrument with touchscreen operation, which can easily handle the most complex applications and meets stringent requirements in regulated markets.
- S900-Basic SevenExcellence DO (Instrument with a DO expansion unit and 2 blank expansion units); can support both digital (RDO) and polarographic DO sensors from METTLER TOLEDO
- S900-Kit Kit version (as S900-Basic, including InLab® OptiOx-ISM digital RDO sensor, dissolved oxygen guide and zero-oxygen tablets for calibration)
- S900-BOD Kit version (as S900-Basic, including InLab® OptiOx-ISM digital RDO sensor, OptiOx BOD adapter, dissolved oxygen guide and zero-oxygen tablets for calibration)
Included in every SevenExcellence:
- uPlace™ electrode holder with a perfect vertical motion. It can be operated with one hand and used either freestanding or attached to the left or right side of the instrument.
- LabX direct pH PC software for transferring real-time measurement data and archiving your results