Waterproof portable multimeter PC 7+ DHS has a large LCD display. The display shows current pH, ORP or conductivity and temperature simultaneously. The instrument enables user to set up following parameters: normalized temperature (from 10 to 30°C), temperature coefficient (from 0 to 9,99% per °C), one- or multilevel calibration, cell constant (K = 0,1, 1,0 or 10,0) and reset to factory defaults.
- selectable accuracy ±0,1/0,01 pH
- simultaneous display of pH, ORP or conductivity and temperature
- simple three-level calibration with automatic buffer recognition (pH)
- simple „push-button“ calibration in each of measuring range
- automatic/manual temperature compensation (ref. value 15 až 30°C)
- autodiagnostics and automatic switch off
- waterproof keypad (IP57)
- construction form special polymers and ergonomic design
Water industry and water treatment, acquaria, swimming pools, acquaaparks and spa, agriculture, food industry, pulp and paper industry, power stsations (boilers, cooling towers), water quality control and environmental studies, school and technology laboratories.
PC 7+ DHS complete set with pH electrode 201T DHS, conductivity probe 2301 T contains S7-BNC 1m cable, pH and conductivity buffers, power adapter, accessories in the carrying case.