Laboratory benchtop pH 60 VioLab pH/mV-metr with GLP is equiped with a large colors LCD display that shows actualy measured pH or mV value and temperature. The display also shows graphic symbols informing about instrument status, error messages and stability indicator. Internal memory has a capacity for 1 000 data sets and it holds data even the instrument has been switched off.
- school laboratories
- galvanic baths control
- chemical industry
- titration and QC
- food and beverage industry
- pharmaceutical industry and clinical laboratories
- water industry
- resolution 0,1/0,01 pH
- Automatic calibration to 3 points, buffer recognition
- Stability indicator
- Automatic/manual temperature compensation (ATC)
- Large LCD display
- Memory for 1 000 data sets
pH 60 VioLab complete kit with pH electrode includes pH electrode CHS ChemFlex T BNC, cable S7/BNC, temperature probe NT55, colored pH buffer solution pH 7 and pH 4, electrodes arm, power supply and accessories.