Light Duty Orbital Shaker
Light Duty Shakers are designed for applications with loads under 3.6 kg. Choose from two orbits and speed ranges to optimize your sample mix. Microprocessor-controlled and two digital models (3 mm or 15 mm orbit) which include a non-slip mat that can be removed to mount flask clamps and tube racks directly onto the tray.
- Microprocessor-Controlled for Consistent Shaking Action
- LED displays for speed and time
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Triple Eccentric Drive Provides Reliable Service and Continuous Duty Operation
- Safety Features Include Speed Ramping – slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.and Overload Protection
- Low profile design
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Operating Conditions: Units can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments. SHLD0403DG: –10 to 60°C SHLD0415DG: –10 to 40°C Maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Applications: Cell cultures, immunoassays, and protein studies.
- Units include a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug. Units are also supplied with an 29.9 × 22.2 cm non-skid rubber mat.