Light Duty Orbital Shaker
Light Duty Shakers are designed for applications with loads under 3.6 kg. Choose from two orbits and speed ranges to optimize your sample mix. Microprocessor-controlled and available as an analog model with basic speed control, two digital models which include a non-slip mat that can be removed to mount flask clamps and tube racks directly onto the tray, and a digital Microplate Shaker model which can hold up to 4 microplates or 2 microtube racks.
- Microprocessor-Controlled for Consistent Shaking Action
- Triple Eccentric Drive Provides Reliable Service and Continuous Duty Operation
- Safety Features Include Speed Ramping and Overload Protection
- Low profile design
- Adjustment Knob: Basic speed knob with dial settings from 1 to 10.
- Safety Features: Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Operating Conditions: Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from 0 to 40°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Applications: Blotting techniques, staining/destaining, and general shaking procedures.
- Units include a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug. Units are also supplied with an 29.9 × 22.2 cm non-skid rubber mat.