OHAUS Incubating Light Duty Shakers are designed to incubate samples from 10° below ambient to 65°C depending on the model. The Incubating Mini Shaker has an 3.6 kg capacity while the Incubating Microplate Shaker can hold up to four standard or deep well plates. Incubating-Cooling Mini Shaker is designed to hold two microplates or two optional modular tube blocks. All models feature LED displays with touchpad controls.
- Microprocessor-Controlled for Consistent Shaking Action
- Triple Eccentric Drive Provides Reliable Service and Continuous Duty
- Safety Features Include Speed Ramping and Overload Protection
- LED displays for temperature, speed and time
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- – Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
Operating Conditions: Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing. Applications: Cell cultures, bacterial suspensions, and hybridizations.