TSI Quest Edge Personal Noise Dosimeters
The TSI Quest Edge is a personal noise dosimeter series offering advanced technology packaged in cable-free, compact frame for a lighter, more ergonomic way to monitor noise exposures.
- Easy-to-read display with ease-to-use inteface enables workers to monitor their own noise exposure, red LED indicating exceeding dose levels
- Evaluation of Sound pressure level (SPL), Maximum and Minimum sound levels, Peak level, Average sound level, Time weighted averages, Sound Exposure Level (SEL) and many others noise properties
- Possibility of simultaneous monitoring against two or three industrial noise standards like OSHA PEL, OSHA HC, ACGIH.. („virtual dosimeters“)
- Infrared communication port to EdgeDock docking station providing USB connection to 3M Detection Management Software
- Ergonomically designed for shoulder mounting, weight only 85g
- The Edge 3 basic model
- The Edge 4 advanced model with two virtual dosimeters and data logging/time history.
- The Edge 5 model with three virtual dosimeters (third one is available via Detection Management Software), data logging/time history, intrinsical safety certification.
The 3M Edge is available with a 1– or 5-bay “Edge Dock” docking stations for quick and easy recharging. The EdgeDock also downloads data to Detection Management Software for reporting, charting and analyzing exposures via the USB port.