Rocking & Waving Shakers The OHAUS Digital Rocking Shaker is ideal for cell culture work and is designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Low Profile Design: Takes up less bench space and fits into most hoods and incubators.
- Microprocessor Control: The microprocessor control provides tilt adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating. Smooth speed control with low speed rocking motion.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Overload Protection: Audible signal will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Timer: Timer will automatically stop rocking motion when timer reaches zero.
Operating Conditions: Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from –10 to 60°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Applications: Staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology, and blotting techniques.