3M NoisePro Personal Noise Dosimeters
The NoisePro series of personal noise dosimeters helps Industrial Hygiene and Safety Professionals to efficiently monitor noise exposure. The NoisePro’s compact yet rugged IP-65 rated casing, intrinsic safety certifications and advanced features make it well-suited for a wide range of applications.
3M NoisePro DLX offers all the features of the NoisePro DL plus some new possibilities like adjustable logging time and advanced logging options or statistical distribution profiling via Detection Management Software.
- Dosimeter allows simultaneous measurement against up to four industry standards
- Storage of time history with average and maximum readings (Average sound level (Lavg), Equivalent sound level (Leq), Max level, Min level, Peak level etc.). Data collected can be downloaded into 3M Detection Management Software for further analysis and compliance reporting (IR-USB adapter included).
- Large, easy-to-read digital screen enables quick, easy review of data.
- Certified intrinsically safe (UL, cUL, MSHA, Ex, and ATEX) for use in potentially hazardous locations.
- Dosimeter can be belt mounted with shoulder mounted microphone