General trading conditions of the company Chromservis s.r.o.
- These general trading, delivery, and service conditions (here in "Trading conditions") regulate relations with Chromservis s.r.o. in terms of delivery of goods and services. Trading conditions are obligatory for all commercial relations with Chromservis s.r.o. Other written agreements of customers have priority to these trading conditions.
- Delivery of goods and services by Chromservis s.r.o.are executed on the basis of written order or contract of purchase. Orders could be send by mail, fax or by electronic form (e-mail website form or eshop from Chromservis.cz). In solitary cases, the order can be made verbaly or by telephone call. Orders and contracts of purchase of the instruments above 200 000,- CZK can be made in written form only, signed by the statutory representative of Chromservis s.r.o. and purchaser. Chromservis s.r.o. accepts the order as mandatory in an instant of its receive. Contracts of purchase are mandatory since date of signatures by the statutory representatives of both parts in the contract..
- The catalogue number written in the order or contract of purchase is conclusive specification of the goods.
- Orders and contracts of purchase are acknowledged by Chromservis s.r.o. by means of sending the Order confirmation by mail or e-mail.
- Chromservis s.r.o. will notify any product changes to the purchaser during the ordering process. If the product changes do not lead to technical parameter downgrade or price increase, Chromservis s.r.o. can deliver the goods without prior written agreement by the purchaser. In other cases, the purchaser has to approve this product changes. Chromservis s.r.o. will make the change in the order according to written approval only.
- The purchaser can make changes in the order or contract of purchase in written form only. These changes have to by approved by Chromservis s.r.o. In this case the purchaser covers all costs connected with the change in the order (contract of purchase).
- Cancelling the order after the order confirmation can be only made in agreement with authorised personnel by Chromservis s.r.o. Company Chromservis s.r.o. reserves rights to refuse the cancelling the order or charge a price connected with it.
- All prices are in Czech crowns (CZK). They are stated in quotations, in the price lists or in the eshop. Price lists issued by Chromservis s.r.o. are informative and they are valid to the date of issue. Chromservis s.r.o. reserves the right for their changes. Chromservis s.r.o. is not responsible for errata in technical and sales literature. All prices are excluding VAT. They do not include transportation costs for the shipment to the site of the purchaser. The supplies are delivered via Czech post - Profi parcel service. Chemicals and instruments required installation are delivered by contractual transporter.
- The validity of quotations is clearly indicated in each document. The quotations issued by Chromservis s.r.o. are signed by the sales person who is processing it.
- In case the goods is ordered according to a quotation, the purchasing order must include the quotation reference number. In case of missing quotation reference number Chromservis s.r.o. is not oblidged to keep the prices given in the quotation. The posterior claims and quotation references will be disapproved.
Delivery of Goods and services
- Chromservis s.r.o. is obliged to ship to purchasor the goods and services specified in the order or contract and purchasor is obliged to pay the agreed price. Chromservis s.r.o. is obliged to ship the goods as soon as it is available and due to feasibility conditions. Anticipated date of delivery is stated on the official offers, order confirmations and contracts. Anticipated date of delivery can be communicated also by telephone.
- The goods are shiped to place of delivery specified in the order or contract. Taking over the goods is aknowledged by the purchasor undersigning transport documents in case of delivery by carrier or delivery note in case of delivery by Chromservis s.r.o. representative. At this moment the purchasor aknowledges that shipment contains declared number of packs (bottles, boxes etc.) and that shipment is not visibly damaged.
- The purchasor is obliged to check up consumables or goods that do not require installation by service engineer and complain to supplier with theeventual defects within 3 business days after takeover. Part of every shipment is delivery note with stated catalogue product number, decription of product, number of packs and price.
- In case of shipment of the goods which requires installation by service engineer - the shipment stays unpacked after takover from carrier by purchasor. Takeover in detail is accomplished by service engineer with purchasor and all eventual defects are wrote down to installation protocol. The purchasor is obliged to provide neccessary cooperation for Chromservis s.r.o. during the insallation. The operations which are neccessary for installation will begin immediately, at the latest 14 days after date of delivery.
- If the software is part of equipment Chromservis s.r.o. will provide for purchasor licence which allows using software for the appropriate purpose on 1 computer. Licence is provided according to conditions stated in licence texts which are part of the software and purchasor takes whole responsibility for infringement of the conditions. Purchasor does not have the right to provide software to third person. Purchasor is not obliged to make use of the licence. Purchasor is not entitled to change or alter the goods without supplier's approval.
- Technical documentation and user's guide are supplied in original language of manufacturer or in Czech language.
- Purchasor can give back purchased goods to Chromservis s.r.o. after previous discussion at the latest 30 days at his expense. The goods must be in original package, unused and undamaged. Company Chromservis s.r.o. charges 30% of goods value as cancellation fee for this service.
- The amounts of purchase price are payable via bank transfer on the acount of Chromservis s.r.o.
- Maturity of claim is intended to be 10 days if not specified differently. Claims are payable to date stated on the Invoice. That means the whole amount should be paid to Chromservis s.r.o. to this date.
- If purchasor requires change of payment terns then it is neccessary to discuss the situation with Chromservis sales representative. Newly agreed payemt terms must be stated in the order.
- Advance payment is required by Chromservis s.r.o. from new customers. Cash payment and cash on delivery payment are also possible after agreement. Company Chromservis s.r.o. requires advance payment by orders and contracts which are not standard. Advance payment is also required if customers repeatedly infringes due dates. Time of delivery starts in these cases after advance payment.
- Invoices/tax documents are issued at the moment of dispatchment the goods (handover to first carrier) or after personal delivery by emploee of Chromservis s.r.o.
- The amount of purchase price is considered to be paid to date when it will be whole on Chromservis s.r.o. account. At this date purchasor becomes owner of the goods.
- If the purchasor is on default with payment of purchase price or it's part then he is obliged to pay 0,5% lawful interest of amount outstanding for every day on default.
- Purchasor is not entitled to assign a debt to third person without signed agreement between him and Chromservis s.r.o.
- In case the amount of order is below 1000 CZK/ 35 EURO Chromservis s.r.o. charges additional 100 CZK/ 3,5 EURO as manipulation fee.
Quality guarantee and liability for defects
- Company Chromservis s.r.o. provides to customer warranty on quality of the goods. Chromservis s.r.o. warrants that goods are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use. Warranty is applied for a certain period of time.
- Warranty is not provided on expendable supplies and defects or damage of goods resulting from improper use, operation or maintance of goods deviating manuals or technical specifications.
- If not determined otherwise the warranty period is 12 months from the day of supply of goods. For expendable supplies (as part of equipment or extra), chargeable baterries and sensors to equipment is warranty period 3 months from the day of supply of goods. Expiration goods have a specified warranty period given by the expiration date and the guarantee is valid until the first opening. If supply of goods is delayed (including eventual installation) as a result of deviating customer's obligations or not providing cooperation for installation of equipment than the warranty period starts latest on 31st day after the day of supply.
- If customer finds some defect or damage during warranty period then he is obliged to announce to Chromservis s.r.o. as soon as possible in claim letter. For cases of reclamation of GC or HPLC columns the claim letter forms are downloadable on company's website or can be requested individually.
- The period since announcing the defect till repaired equipment is taken over by customer leaves out of standard warranty period.
- By making a claim is always needed to submit the document evidential of purchasing the goods which are commercial invoice and packing list with serial number of supplied equipment. The goods must be complete including documentation and intact warranty labels and in original package. In the claim letter is customer obliged to specify the defect and the way how it is demonstrated. The place of reclamation is registered place of companz Chromservis s.r.o.
- The customer is obliged to hand over clean and health unobjectionable goods. Healthiness of goods is declared by form of decontamination (This form is also downloadable in company's website or can be sent by request.) Otherwise Chromservis s.r.o. forprises not to take over the claimed goods.
- The customer will be informed about result of reclamation latest 2 weeks after taking over the goods. In case of necessity to consider defects or damages by supplier will be customer informed usually till 4 weeks.
- Company Chromservis s.r.o. can due to choice change or repair the claimed goods.
- If the reclamation is unjustified (the defect is not found or not warrantable) the customer is obliged to cover the costs of transportation, inspection or eventually reparation.
Warranty and after-warranty repairs
- Warranty and post-warranty repairs of equipment provides company Chromservis s.r.o. through trained service engineers due to request of customer. Orders/contracts for repairs accepts service department.
Proprietary and risk of damage
- The purchasor aquires the property right for goods by paying price according to the commercial invoice if not aquiring the property right sooner due to czech law.
- The risk of defects on goods is transfered to purchasor by taking over the goods.
- The text of general conditions is published on website https://chromservis.eu and in special company catalogues of Chromservis s.r.o.
- The customer shall be agreable with contractual relationship caused by acceptance of order by Chromservis s.r.o. and goverened by general trading conditions.
- These general trading conditions are valid since 11th July 2018.
Copyright © CHROMSERVIS s.r.o., Jakobiho 327, CZ-109 00 Praha 10 ~ Tel: +420 274 021 211 ~ Znalostní databáze ~ e-shop od MyWebdesign.cz